Inconsolable


my whole life
is a dark room
one big dark room

every time I trust somebody
they show me why I shouldn't 

sometimes I keep my feeling to myself because it's hard for someone to understand :( 

some say I'm too sensitive
but truth is
I just feel too much
every word
every action
every energy
goes straight to my heart.


                                            "I am fine, 
                                                                                                         thanks for asking"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything happen for a reason
talk to someone..anyone..
don't keep yourself in a big dark room
if you don't want to go out from that room
don't lock the door..unlock the door..
or at least..open the window when the sun comes up
and switch on the light when the sun comes down..
people who care about you..will come looking for you..
if you already have someone that you care so much..talk to that person..
i would love to help you..if you can tell me what happened to you..

farah said...

who are you