I'm All Yours & You're All Mine


MAYBE LIFE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE?

sometimes I get so sad
so sad that I completely shut down
I stare blankly at the wall and it doesn't matter what u said to me
because at that moment, I don't exist.

                                   I am not depressed
                                   I can still smile at pretty things
                                   and laugh when jokes are funny
                                   I can still talk to people
                                   and enjoy nice day.

but when I go inside                                        
when I'm alone                                        
there is something broken                                        
and I fall into a sadness so sweet                                        
and that's engulf me                                        

                                   I look at the mirror
                                   and I don't like what I see
                                   and the tears always fall
                                   when I'm falling asleep

I am not depressed                                       
I've been sad for a while                                       
but I can still find the light                                       
I can still smile.                                       


MAYBE I'M JUST TOO COMPLICATED FOR ANYONE TO LOVE

I am sorry..
I am so sorry..
I'm sorry I've got to be this way..
but it hurts me..
more than you think..
I wish..
I wasn't like this anymore..
forgive me for being this way..
I need help..
I need comfort..
Please..
just save me from myself..

No comments: